Last updated on <March 23, 2023>
Cookies are small text files that, like most other Web servers, we place in your device that you use to access our website. This is done to recognize your device during a session or in your future visits to our website, primarily to provide a better user experience.
Types of cookies used:
Session cookies: Session cookies remain only as long as a browsing session is active and are intended to avoid user inconvenience during browsing. These cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session and expire at the end of the browsing session. Session cookies also assist the user in navigating the website and allow the user to access secure parts of the webpage when logged in.
Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies are stored on a user’s device even after the termination of a browsing session. It helps in recalling the preferences or actions of the user. Persistent cookies are used for a variety of purposes, such as retaining the visitor’s language and regional preference(s) at the end of each browsing session. We use the services of the third-party analytics service provider to analyze cookies to carry out a behavioral analysis in order to enhance user experience and convenience and also to provide targeted and relevant content to visitors. Depending on the type and settings of your browser, cookies may be accepted by default. You may change your browser’s settings to delete existing cookies or prevent future cookies from being automatically accepted. If you disable cookies, certain parts and functions of our website may not be available. You can learn more about cookies at www.aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your browser by clearing its browsing history.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you that amount to a request of services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and, therefore, anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners, who may use them to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store personal information directly but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- Storing your Preferences and Settings. Settings that enable our website to operate correctly or that maintain your preferences over time may be stored on your device
- Sign-in and Authentication. When you sign into our website using your credentials, we store a unique ID number and the time you signed in, in an encrypted cookie on your device. This cookie allows you to move from page to page within site without having to sign in again on each page. You can also save your sign-in information, so you do not have to sign in each time you return to the site
When we send you a targeted email, subject to your preferences, which includes web beacons, cookies, or similar technologies, we will know whether you open, read, or delete the message.
When you allow the Performance cookies to be dropped on your browser, we can associate cookie information with an identifiable individual. For example:
- When you click a link in a marketing e-mail you receive from us or fill up a form on our website, we will also use a cookie to log what pages you view and what content you download from our websites.
- Combining and analyzing personal data – We may combine data collected from performance cookies dropped on your browser. We use this information to improve and personalize your experience with our websites, provide you with content you may be interested in, create marketing insights, and improve our business and services.
NSEIT sets cookies that are technical and necessary for the function of the website, for example, that allow you to browse the website and use the different options included in this for the management of the website and enable its functions and services, such as controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, managing payment, controlling any fraud linked to service security, completing event sign up or participation requests, counting visits to invoice the licenses for the software which allow the service to operate (website, platform or application), use safety elements during browsing, storing contents for video or audio broadcasting, enabling dynamic contents (for example, loading animation for a text or image) or share contents in social media.
For more information on how these companies collect and use the information on our behalf, please refer to their privacy/cookie policies and other details provided in the table below:
LinkedIn is a business and employment-focused social media platform that works through websites and mobile apps.
YouTube is a global online video-sharing and social media platform that makes it easy to watch online videos.
Mirabel Technologies is a privately owned international tech company that provides all-in-one software solutions for businesses. Its vision is to help publishers streamline operations in an ever-changing media environment.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company focusing on search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics.
ZoomInfo Technologies Inc. is a software and data company that provides information and data for companies and business individuals.
Analytics and Data Integration
Qlik is a business analytics platform that closes the gaps between data, insights, and action with the only cloud platform built for Active Intelligence.
Elastic NV is a search company that builds self-managed and software as a service offerings for search, logging, security, observability, and analytics use cases.
Cloud Platform Services
AWS (Amazon Web Services) is a comprehensive, evolving cloud computing platform provided by Amazon that includes a mixture of infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), platform-as-a-service (PaaS), and packaged-software-as-a-service (SaaS) offerings.
Data Warehouse Services
Databricks develops a web-based platform for working with Spark that provides automated cluster management and IPython-style notebooks.
Cloud Platform Services
Microsoft Corporation is a multinational technology corporation producing computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
AntWorks™ is a global leader in Intelligent Document Processing, using proprietary Artificial Intelligence technology to unlock, classify and digitize the vital data in the full range of business documents.
Automation Anywhere empowers people whose ideas, thoughts, and focus make the companies they work for great. We deliver the world’s most sophisticated Digital Workforce Platform, making work more human by automating business processes and liberating people.
UiPath is a global software company that makes robotic process automation software and believes in using the transformative power of automation to liberate the boundless potential of people.
Testing Automation Software
Qualitia allows users to break complicated application workflows into simple, reusable business components while maintaining end-to-end traceability.
Solace is a middleware company that manufactures and sells message-oriented middleware appliances and software that routes information between applications, devices, and user interfaces.
US Privacy Notice for CCPA:
For residents (consumers) of the United States, when we collect and use personal information about you, we may be subject to the California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA) and responsible as a ‘business’ or ‘service provider’ for such personal data. Below you will find the additional specific provisions applicable to you as a resident within the United States, including your rights to your data as it may be processed by NSEIT.
Rights of US Consumers under the CCPA
If the processing of your personal information is subject to the CCPA, you are entitled to the rights listed below.
Changes to your personal data
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Your rights in connection with personal data
Under certain circumstances, by law, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us, in certain situations, to delete or remove personal data unless our processing is specifically permitted under the CCPA.
- Right of disclosure for sale of data or use for business purpose. This enables you to ask us, in certain circumstances, to provide you with the categories of personal data and third parties we disclose for sale or business purposes. As NSEIT does not sell your personal data under any circumstances, this right may only apply where NSEIT discloses your personal data for a business purpose.
- Data portability: This enables you to ask us, in certain circumstances, to provide you with the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format or to transmit the personal data that you have provided to us to another party.
- Right to opt-out: This enables you to opt out of the sale of your personal data by a business to other third parties. As NSEIT does not sell your personal data under any circumstances, this right does not apply to your personal data with NSEIT.
- Right to non-discrimination: This specifies that NSEIT will not discriminate against you in any way or under any circumstance for exercising your rights to your data under the CCPA.
- Right to withdraw consent: In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing, and transfer of your personal data for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please get in touch with our Privacy Officer (see contacts below). Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to unless we have another legal basis for doing so.
If you are a US resident and want to exercise one of the above rights in connection to your personal data, please get in touch with our Data Privacy Officer: Mr. Pritish Nadkarni: email@example.com or you can also write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we may need from you
If you exercise one of the above rights, we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and that you are entitled to make such a request. This is to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Data Protection Officer
We have appointed Data Protection Officers (DPOs) to oversee compliance of NSEIT with applicable data protection laws and with this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice or how we handle your personal data, please get in touch with our Data Privacy Officer: Mr. Pritish Nadkarni, at: email@example.com, or you can also write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.